What if I need to return an item?
Please note that transactions carried out in store are separate from our online service and different policies apply. Please enquire in store for more details about our in store policies.
Made to order styles and any ordered in styles are non refundable. Only styles and sizes in stock are returnable.
We cannot imagine that you would want to return any goods after all the compliments you’ll receive whilst wearing your purchase from Pushka! In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase or the item is not to your taste, you can simply return them within 10 days of being received. We offer this service as a good will gesture and do not by law have to do so. This is also only offered on styles that are in stock at the time of ordering. If we specifically order a style in or have one made to measure these items are non refundable. This does not affect your statutory rights. The items need to be returned, within 10 days of being received, in their original condition with any enclosed documentation, and with any tags or labels still attached.
When you receive your items, until you decide to keep them you have a duty of care for that garment. So please note the following:
- All garments will be sent out with a red security label, if you wish to return the item this label must still be attached.
- When trying on items, please ensure that you have not been smoking or wearing perfume/deodorant which may leave a scent or mark on the item.
- Be careful not to get any make up or fake tan on the garment. If this is a concern when trying something on then try it over a tee shirt. We will be unable to refund any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed, and all items would have been thoroughly checked before being sent out to you.
- Zips will also be thoroughly checked before the garment leaves us. If there is a problem you must notify us before removing the red security label.
- If there is any mark that we are aware of before the garment has been sent out we shall give you the option to return it free of charge or purchase it at a discounted price.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU RETURN AN ITEM OUTSIDE OF THE 10 DAYS WE CAN NOT REFUND YOU FOR THE RETURNED ITEM! Nor are we able to send it back to you. So please look closely at the dispatch date before returning your item … we don’t want to disappoint you!
How do i return an item?
The buyer is responsible for the cost to send back returned items. Items may be returned by hand to the shop or by post to the following address by following the instructions below:
State your reason for return on your Despatch Note. Enclose this with your goods in a securely wrapped parcel, and place a returns address label on the parcel. The return address is:
Pushka, 5 Cathedral Courtyard, Southgate, Chichester, PO19 1EU
For any more enquiries visit the website www.pushkafashion.co.uk or call the boutique on 01243782888